Welcome to Helping hands support service.
I hope these few pages will answer all your questions but please feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have. Helping hands support service is a private care & home support service for all adults of all abilities. Offering a unique one to one home support service, based in BAMPTON WEST OXFORDSHIRE the radius is within a 10 mile radius.
Helping hands support service is a private and individual care & home help service which was established in Bampton West Oxfordshire in 2009 created by Monique Liddiard, with the focus of offering quality un rushed and affordable private home care suited to individual needs, with the views and wishes of the clients foremost, the service is built around the way clients wish to receive care and relationships are built due to one to one care respect and trust!
In 2012 Helping hands support service was linked with Taking control which is ran by the Oxfordshire county council, which means I am now within a network of approved personal assistants. I am confident that anyone that is thinking of home care services will be happy with the service provided.
I will endeavour to support clients 7 days per week from 07.00am – 8.00pm, with the option of overnight care. Full care & support offered we work as a small team to be able to offer a care service based on each individual and their needs. Nothing is too much trouble and every care need will be covered. We will liaise with all care professionals, social and domestic occasions, appointments and transport. Shopping, meal planning. References are available please ask for details I would be happy to supply. I have a CRB and public liability insurance. Monique Liddiard details can be found on Oxfordshire county council data base “Approved personal assistant” http://www.takingcontroloxon.org.uk/
Care services which include
- Personal care.
- Assistance with washing & dressing, shaving, hair washing.Mobile hairdresser.
- Getting in and out of bed.
- Liaising with doctors, district nurses and the pharmacy.
- Respite care - Dementia - Support for families.
- Over night care & support
- Domestic cleaning, laundry & ironing.
- Handy man available for your jobs around the house DIY.
- Gardening / Maintance
- Escorting to appointments, doctors, opticians,dentist,hospital, church, library or social engagements.
- Shopping or paying bills / pensions.
- I love animals so walking your dog or feeding your cat is no problem at all. Pet and plant care service if your away from home for any reason.
If you are looking for someone that can provide quality and caring non rushed care, that respects her clients wishes, home and property 7 days per week. Someone that will encourage rather then do it all, a regular and friendly face. Then please contact us and we can arrange a meeting. http://www.ioxfordshire.co.uk/profile/747835/Bampton/Helping-Hands-Support-Service/